This post is by MPD from @MPD - Medium
Here’s what’s covered on this week’s episode:
- The fallout from SVB’s closure.
- Different strategies founders can keep in mind when deciding on where to keep and invest their cash reserves, including bond laddering.
- Due to the recent events in banking there has been a lot of crypto activity. Brett breaks it down.
- Startup Tip of the Week: how to navigate advisor relationships
- Links: Rho | Business finances made frictionless, Chelsea Capital, Janet Yellen’s testimony
- Follow us on Twitter: @mpd, @interplay, @brettpalatiello, @Mikeyjrog
- Podcast Links: Website, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
Listen via your preferred platform here.
Interplay Family Office LLC (“Interplay”) is registered as an investment adviser with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration of an investment adviser does not imply any level of skill or training. Information about the qualifications and business practices of Interplay is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov._ Interplay only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Offering of asset management services through Interplay is pursuant to an investment advisory agreement. The views expressed in this podcast/vodcast are subject to change based on market and other conditions. The podcast/vodcast may contain certain statements that may be deemed forward looking statements. Please note that any such statements are not guarantees of any future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. Any projections, market outlooks, or estimates are based upon certain assumptions and should (Read more...)