Jason Saltzman is the Co-Founder of Relief and a well known member of the New York start-up community. Relief is an app that helps people navigate the craziness when dealing with debt. According to Jason, Relief is here to kill your debt.
The statistics about debt in America are staggering:
- Average amount of debt = $6k/person
- Average number of credit cards = 8 credit cards/person
- 1 out of 3 people are behind on credit card payments
During the chat we discussed the intricacies regarding debt in America, what it takes to build a strong community and strategies to make winning content on TikTok.
Listen via your preferred platform here or watch below.
- Follow us on Twitter: @SaltzmanJason / @startrelief / @mpd
- Guest Links: Relief, Alley
- Books Mentioned: Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Interplay Ventures: Cofounds, Incubates and Invests in Companies.
- Bowery Legal: High-Growth Company Law
- Chelsea Capital: Alternative Finance, Accounting, CFO, Tax
- Firon Marketing: Marketing Services (websites, SEO, SEM, content)
- Founder Shield: Commercial & Health Insurance
- Spark Digital: Tech/Product Development
- Spoke: Outsourcing (customer service, virtual assistants, data entry, etc)
- Truman James: Office Space
- Venwise: Peer-Group Learning
Killing Debt With Tech To Save Americans w/ Jason Saltzman of Relief was originally published in @MPD on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.