A breakdown of the tech innovation cycle, Tesla’s recall, the importance of customer support, Brett…
This post is by MPD from @MPD - Medium
A breakdown of the tech innovation cycle, Tesla’s recall, the importance of customer support, Brett is back with a state of crypto and blockchain update, and spy balloon madness
Here’s what’s covered on this week’s pod:
- Tesla’s recall.
- Predictions on when self-driving cars will be the norm.
- The process of the tech innovation cycle for sectors and industries.
- Startup Tip of the Week: The Importance of Customer Support
- Brett is back with a state of crypto and blockchain update, including an update on the SEC’s stance on staking.
- Spy balloon madness and US China relations.
- Links: Staking-as-a-Service | Office Hours with Gary Gensler,
- Follow us on Twitter: @mpd, @interplay, @Mikeyjrog, @brettpalatiello
- Podcast Links: Website, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
Listen via your preferred platform here.
Interplay Family Office LLC (“Interplay”) is registered as an investment adviser with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration of an investment adviser does not imply any level of skill or training. Information about the qualifications and business practices of Interplay is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov._ Interplay only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Offering of asset management services through Interplay is pursuant to an investment advisory agreement. The views expressed in this podcast/vodcast are subject to change based on market and other conditions. The podcast/vodcast may contain certain statements that may be deemed forward looking statements. Please note that any such statements are not guarantees of any future (Read more...)