VC pace is picking up, messy earnings results, and Startup Tip of the Week: How startups land partnerships Part 2
Here’s what’s covered on this week’s pod:
- Startup Tip of the Week: How startups land partnerships Part 2
- Messy corporate earnings results
- Is the January bump in the economy the start of a trend?
- A lack of mega rounds
- The aftermath of January’s job data
- Links: Explained Season 2 Episode 3 “Animal Intelligence”
- Follow us on Twitter: @mpd, @interplay, @Mikeyjrog
- Podcast Links: Website, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
Listen via your preferred platform here.
Interplay Family Office LLC (“Interplay”) is registered as an investment adviser with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration of an investment adviser does not imply any level of skill or training. Information about the qualifications and business practices of Interplay is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov._ Interplay only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Offering of asset management services through Interplay is pursuant to an investment advisory agreement. The views expressed in this podcast/vodcast are subject to change based on market and other conditions. The podcast/vodcast may contain certain statements that may be deemed forward looking statements. Please note that any such statements are not guarantees of any future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. Any projections, market outlooks, or estimates are based upon certain assumptions and should not be construed as indicative of actual events (Read more…)