The 6th Lean Innovation Educators Summit – Education and Innovation in the Age of Chaos and Disruption
This virtual gathering will bring together entrepreneurship educators from around the world who are putting Lean Innovation to work in their classrooms, accelerators, venture studios, and student-driven ventures.
The summit topic is “Education and Innovation in the Age of Chaos and Disruption.”
Our students will be facing the challenges of a world that’s rapidly changing, chaotic and uncertain. A world undergoing climate change, supply chain disruptions, political instability and continual technology innovation and disruption. It’s incumbent on us as educators to provide the next generation of innovators with the tools and mindset to meet these challenges.
Among the questions we’ll address in this short summit:
- How do we as entrepreneurship and innovation educators best prepare the next generation?
- What role should our institutions help us do this?
- What are the other systems and partnerships that we need to take advantage of?
We will have concurrent breakout sessions so participants have the opportunity to choose their own path to explore. We’ll then going to pivot to hear from colleagues across three broad categories of innovation:
- Curriculum – We’ll discuss how best to equip educators with the tools they need to cultivate and guide student teams around solving mission-driven problems.
- Ecosystems – We’ll explore partnerships that engage and inform positive student engagement and outcomes and (Read more...)