Fin Capital is a full lifecycle global asset manager exclusively focused on FinTech software. We invest from pre-seed to pre-IPO along with the public markets. As ESG investors, we seek impact on several dimensions and our mission is to build a long-term legacy for our investors, founders, firm and team members – the “Fin Family.” We are passionate about rolling up our sleeves and partnering with repeat entrepreneurs that have deep financial services experience, audacious goals, differentiated products, and a global platform mindset.
We call ourselves “FinTech Nerds with Capital” as we are operators at our core with deep corporate and start-up leadership experience – we know intimately what it’s like to walk in entrepreneurial shoes. Through our “OS” Lighthouse and hands-on operating playbook, we add meaningful value beyond capital throughout the partnership lifecycle.
We are actively hiring new Investment Associates to join our team to focus on the following responsibilities:
- Conducting market analysis and opportunity identification via academic research, customer interviews, conferences, incubator and University demo days, and peers (Angels/VCs).
- Proactively developing relationships with identified early stage (Seed, Series A, and B) companies that align to our investment theses and scope
- Help manage the investment pipeline process
- Creating content, events, and more to build the firm’s brand in the global market
Diligence and Investment Execution:
- Support the team’s initial screening and subsequent deep due diligence of potential investments
- Support development of diligence materials and Investment Memo/Scorecard to assess market sizing, talent assessment, product-market fit, key metrics/financials, capital structure, (Read more…)