346. Lessons from Scaling Braze to IPO, the Importance of the Underdog Mindset, and the Future of SaaS (Mark Ghermezian)
This post is by Nick Moran from The Full Ratchet (TFR): Venture Capital and Startup Investing Demystified
Mark Ghermezian of m]x[v Capital joins Nate to discuss Lessons from Scaling Braze to IPO, the Importance of the Underdog Mindset, and the Future of SaaS. In this episode we cover:
- How the iPhone Led to the Inception of Braze
- The Impact of Remote Work on Innovation
- Becoming a Unicorn by Building for Tomorrow
- Advice for Founders from a Unicorn Founder turned VC
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in founders outside of the Bay Area. Learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website. Also, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter! Founders, are you frustrated by trying to find the ideal VC's for your stage, sector, and geography? Answer five questions with VC Rank and generate your customized list now.