Context: LaunchTN aims to make Tennessee the best state in the nation for startups by empowering a high-functioning network of resources focused on core priorities that support Tennessee’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Partnering with entrepreneur centers in 7 regions, four state-wide industry partners that run mentor networks, and a veterans entrepreneur organization Bunker Labs, we facilitate collaboration among entrepreneurs, innovators, the private sector, capital sources, organizations, institutions, and government.
We aim to stimulate the statewide economy by facilitating capital formation, market building, and growing Tennessee’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, making the needed resources easy to find to ensure sustainable growth for entrepreneurs and investors.
Our core values are:
- Not just thinking outside the box, but breaking it
- Putting people first in everything we do
- Going farther together through collaboration
- Being accessible and inclusive always
- Being driven to serve
- Enjoying our work & each other – life’s too short not to love what you do
Position Overview: This position serves on LaunchTN’s Capital team and will play an integral role in launching and deploying a new collection of funds serving Tennessee’s startups and venture funds. Growing LaunchTN’s pipeline of early-stage startups by sourcing and evaluating deals while activating expert and peer networks across the state, this position will support engagement among our stakeholders aligned with the capital team’s strategic priorities and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deal sourcing and pipeline management for early-stage direct investments, driving 100% market coverage across pre-Seed through Series A/B startup deal flow in Tennessee
- Due diligence for early-stage investments, driving (Read more…)