Operations Trader and Portfolio Administrator – Glynn Capital
About the firm: Glynn Capital is focused on investments in leading private and public technology growth companies. We seek to be long-term investors in a limited number of excellent companies with world-class management teams, attractive business models, and long-term growth potential. More about our firm can be found at glynncapital.com.
We are looking for an Operations Trader/Portfolio Administrator. The position is responsible for performing analysis to support the firm’s trading, participating in the operations of managed accounts, and working with all aspects of the trading lifecycle (including pre- and post-trade functions). This position works closely with the head of trading, investment team, compliance and operations team, and finance team to support all day-to-day trading operations and best execution for our clients. This position will be based in Menlo Park, California, and will work on a hybrid schedule. The job will work under the senior trader’s supervision and guidance, with an on-the-job training component.
Operations Trader/Portfolio Administrator Role:
Trade Execution & Investment Research Support:
- Coordination of all pre-and-post trade activities
- Execution of trades in accordance with best execution framework
- Monitor market activity across the portfolios, be able and available to provide updates to portfolio manager and analysts as needed
- Develop and maintain relationships with market makers to ensure best execution and market commentary/coverage
- Assist with daily portfolio company research
- Assist with brokerage events/conferences/calls, including scheduling and signups
Post-Trade Processes & Trade Operations:
- Manage booking and settlements for all trades
- Trade and position reconciliation
- Daily portfolio reporting
- Record trade errors and (Read more...)