Senior Content Manager – Bessemer Venture Partners
At Bessemer Venture Partners, we’re focused on making an impact by delivering venture insights that matter to founders. Thought leadership and scaling our brand footprint through storytelling, research, and trends reporting is a key way for our partners and the firm-at-large to connect with the entrepreneurial ecosystem and the broader venture capital community.
The Marketing team is looking to grow our editorial and content efforts by bringing on a new team member—Senior Content Manager. As a key member to the Editorial and Content team, this role will grow our editorial efforts by leading, concepting, producing, writing, editing, and launching articles and content campaigns that support our brand and thought leadership, including Atlas, our newsletter, social and events. You’ll work closely with investors and the greater marketing and platform team to develop engaging content and drive global content campaigns that resonate with founders.
This full-time role will be based in San Francisco or Redwood City and report to the Editorial Director.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize and execute on building the next great media brand in the VC community.
- Lead and build recurring and net new content programs elevating our thought leadership, roadmaps, and investor points of view.
- Partner with investors and the marketing team to develop engaging content and drive content campaigns.
- Write and edit content, ranging from articles, reports, slides, and social posts.
- Produce and manage our email newsletter with the aim to grow our subscriber base.
- Create and execute content experiments across the website, podcasts, email, and social (Read more...)