Portfolio Data Analyst – Virginia Venture Partners (Virginia Innovation Partnership Corporation)
The Virginia Innovation Partnership Corporation (VIPC) was formed to support the Commonwealth’s vision for the expansion of innovation, opportunity, and job creation here in Virginia. VIPC connects innovators with opportunities. As the nonprofit operations arm of the Virginia Innovation Partnership Authority (VIPA), VIPC is the commercialization and seed stage economic development driver in the Commonwealth that leads funding, infrastructure, and policy initiatives to support Virginia’s innovators, entrepreneurs, startups, and market development strategies. VIPC collaborates with local, regional, state, and federal partners to support the expansion and diversification of Virginia’s economy.
In this role, the Portfolio Data Analyst will report directly to the Portfolio Manager and will provide support in gathering, validating, analyzing and maintaining continuous data integrity in electronic format on the development, performance and value of all VIPC holdings in order to meet VIPC-internal reporting requirements and the performance reporting expectations of VIPC’s Board of Directors and Commonwealth of Virginia oversight bodies.
- The following is a list of functions essential to the performance of this job. It is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
- Assist in collecting, managing, and synthesizing portfolio data for portfolio reviews, third party, and, legislative reporting and audits.
- Aids in quarterly reporting process with Virginia Venture Partners’ portfolio companies, leveraging the relationship of the Virginia Venture Partners’ Investment Team as required
- Supports active secondary research to compile information on portfolio company achievements reported in the press or available through VVP’s Pitchbook or CB Insights subscription
- Supports other (Read more...)