Vice President, Marketing and Communications – B Capital Group
The Vice President, Marketing and Communications, will oversee B Capital Group’s Marketing and Communications strategy and manage a global team. (S)he will direct and manage integrated marketing programs that highlight B Capital Group’s differentiated value proposition, global presence, and unique approach to investing, further establishing B Capital Group as a leader and visionary in the industry. This role has broad responsibilities, including:
- Strategy and content development
- Messaging and positioning work, and
- Execution of social media, events, and digital marketing programs
Throughout these efforts, the right candidate can produce valuable, measurable and repeatable marketing experiences that meet the needs of the firm’s global teams. This includes leading the planning and execution of global and region-specific strategies, planning monthly hosted events (primarily virtual), producing content such as thought leadership pieces to playbooks, managing our media relations and external conference strategy, providing counsel to senior- and partner-level stakeholders, prepping spokespeople, and managing agency and vendor relationships. The right candidate has excellent leadership and management skills, a track record of excellence in directing and growing brand presence, and is an excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work alongside the investment and platform teams to grow B Capital Group’ profile among key audiences, including founders and entrepreneurs, venture capital firms, G2000 corporations and other influencers.
- Develop and execute B Capital Group’ multi-channel marketing programs across: content development, public relations, digital and email marketing, podcasts, speaking and events, and social media.
- Direct and manage the firm’s global brand, ensuring consistency (Read more...)