Vice President of Investor Relations (Product Strategy for FOF) – SVB Capital
SVB Capital seeks a Vice President, Product Strategy, and Capital Formation for its venture capital funds management, direct and credit platform with $6.4B assets under management. SVB Capital is a subsidiary of SVB Capital. This role reports to the Managing Director of Product Strategy on the Investor Relations team.
SVB Capital’s investor relations team acts as an extension of our Limited Partners team, helping them access the global innovation economy. The investor relations team is responsible for fundraising, marketing content, due diligence materials, hosting events, and Limited Partner engagement. The product strategy team is responsible for preparing new product launches, organizing fundraising data rooms, preparing due diligence, develop engaging fundraising events/webinars, and executing the fundraise in the most effective manner. The role requires collaboration across the broad Investor Relations team and organization. A successful candidate has project management experience, highly organized, fundraising experience, and proven ability to achieve a strategic vision through detailed execution.
- Master’s degree, e.g., MBA, or professional degrees, CFA, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Finance, communication, and business majors preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience at an investment bank, venture capital firm, a private equity firm, fundraising organization, or similar organization
- Exceptional planning ability and organization skills
- Knowledge of venture capital / private equity industry fundamentals
- Ability to process and use industry data
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with the capability to work independently
- Highly collaborative team player
To apply for this role, please reach out to email@example.com.
The post (Read more...)