Cultivian Sandbox Ventures (cultiviansbx.com) is a venture capital firm that invests in innovative technology startups focused on the food & agriculture industry. Founded by experienced operators from some of the world’s preeminent agriculture technology companies, and backed by leading Strategic LP’s, the firm seeks to support and bring to market the technologies that will drive the world’s food system toward greater sustainability, security and safety. To do this, we invest across the full value chain of food & agriculture, from crop production to supply chain and food products and distribution.
The team is looking to add inspired and talented people to support in all aspects of fund operations, including industry analysis, sourcing, investment due diligence, financial modeling, portfolio company support, and LP relationship management. Our team operates in an open, thoughtful and collaborative way. We seek individuals who are self-starters, detail-oriented, intellectually curious, and capable of performing at a high level in a fast-paced environment with dynamic responsibilities.
* Research and report on industry trends and analysis
* Source investment opportunities and develop key industry relationships
* Conduct investment due diligence in collaboration with Fund Team
* Perform financial modeling and analysis
* Record all deal information for reporting and trend analysis
* Assist in portfolio company management
* Help manage Limited Partner relationships
* 1-3 years’ experience (Associate)
* Experience with financial analysis (e.g. consulting, marketing, strategy, investment banking, PE or VC)
* Demonstrated interest and passion for technology, startups and entrepreneurship
* Food, agriculture and/or technology (Read more…)