This post is by Om Malik from On my Om
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
- The best shows are on HBO, Seriously! Vulture ranks the catalog of the network, and after you are done reading the article, you realize how much quality is packed into the HBO archives. The Wire is probably the number one show on HBO ever, though these writers don’t agree with me on that.
- Technology is as biased as its makers. Machine learning and algorithms have received recent attention for being biased, but technology has always been this way.
- What’s with Khaki? Where did it come from?
- The unlikely origins of USB, the port that changed everything. This is by one of my favorite writers, Joel Johnson. So, you know it is very good and deeply researched.
- How YouTube’s related algorithm is helping create a new genre of music: Vice calls it “the first genre of Algorithm Age.”
This first appeared on my June 2, 2019, weekly newsletter. If like to get this delivered to your inbox, just sign-up here, and I will take care of the rest.